Philadelphia Custody Complaints & Modifications Lawyer

Effective Advice About Following Custody Orders
Helping you make informed, intelligent decisions during difficult times
At the Law Office of Douglas Earl LLC, we have handled literally thousands of custody cases. With 29 years of experience on our side, you can be confident that we have the skills necessary to be your advocate.
When you turn to us, we will listen to you and work hard to pursue an outcome that is right for you.

When Child Custody Orders Are Not Followed
After a divorce is finalized, the resulting child custody order is legally binding. It must be followed. If your former spouse is not following these guidelines, you have the ability to take action. We can help.
If you have been accused of not following a custody order, you could be found in contempt of court. We will help you explain your side of the story and protect your rights.

When Child Custody Orders No Longer Work
When circumstances change, child custody arrangements may need modification to be workable. Your divorce orders and custody arrangements are not set in stone. If there has been a significant change in circumstances, you can seek modification.

Some examples of changes in circumstances include:

  • Remarriage
  • New children
  • Dangerous conditions (e.g., drugs and mental illness)
  • Relocation
  • We can help you pursue any changes that are necessary.

We Fight for You!
Custody complaints may require a fight in the courtroom. Similarly, petitions to modify custody arrangements may be fought by your former spouse. We know how to aggressively press for results that meet your goals.
You deserve a lawyer who will stand up for you and fight to get you positive results.

We’re Here When You Need Us
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help people in Philadelphia and throughout Pennsylvania.
Contact an experienced family law attorney today.